And Love What You Do

Monday, March 28, 2016

Writing Assignments 5 : Letter of Complaint

The next assignments is about letter of complaint. I decide to choose the situation (e), in there, I want to complain about council plan to chop down all the trees. Check it out


                                                                                                            2481 Marconi St
                                                                                      Tshiawelo 1818
                                                                                      25th March
The Council of Tshiawelo,
Municipal Building,
Tshiawelo

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am writing to complain about the Council's plans to chop down all the trees at Marconi Street that being discussed recently.
   In my humble opinion, that plans are so ridiculous and seems that it is not considered before.
   First, you know that Africa is so hot and you want to chop down the trees that give us oxygen? I can't imagine that there will be more and more hot.
   Second, when the whole world is being seriously fight the global warming, why do we do the opposite things?
   That's all that I want to say, please wisely consider again this plans.
   I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Bhayu N

----EDIT----
         2481 Marconi St
                                                                                      Tshiawelo 1818
                                                                                      25th March
The Council of Tshiawelo,
Municipal Building,
Tshiawelo

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am writing to complain about the Council's plans to chop down all the trees at Marconi Street that being discussed recently.
   In my humble opinion, that plans are so ridiculous and seems that it is not considered before.
   First, you know that Africa is so hot and you want to chop down the trees that give us oxygen? I can't imagine that there will be much hotter.
   Second, when the whole world is being seriously fight the global warming, why do we do the opposite things?
   That's all that I want to say, please wisely consider again this plans.
   I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,


Bhayu N

That's all. Waiting for any comments :3

4 comments:

  1. Hello (again)!! :i:
    I want to give some evaluations to your writing. On your writing, I read "...will be more and more hot..." I think you should write "...will be much hotter..." that will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be better if you give spacing in every part so it will looks more organized but overall I think it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..again these plans

    Your content is good and well-written. Great letter :)

    ReplyDelete

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f:
:g: :h: :i: :j:


Emotion lainnya?