And Love What You Do

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Writing Assignments 3 : Notes

Ok now i'll post some notes that based on certain situation.

1. Exercise 7. I choose situation b



And this is the notes


2. Exercise 9. I choose situation b and g


here is the notes
9 b
 

9 g


3. For the last is Exercise 10. I'm used to make my own situation, so I pretend to go out to pickup my daddy. Here is the note that i made for my mom.



That's all. Any feedback welcomed!

5 comments:

  1. Your notes really simple and you've always use smiley face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and neat. Btw you forgot to write your name on 2nd and 3rd notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clear and you put underline in the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, I think it's OK if you're didn't wrote down ur name in 2nd and 3rd notes, because you just warn people

    ReplyDelete

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f:
:g: :h: :i: :j:


Emotion lainnya?