www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/04/12/dozens-of-stalls-in-surakarta-zoo-damaged-official.html
Sir,
I was so disgusted to hear about your article about Taru Jurug Animal Park on April 12th , 2016. I don't know that there's a zoo with damaged facility where's not too far from my city. Both of the management and regional government must take responsibilities here.
I can't imagine, how could animals live happily and healthy in such condition. They'd rather released to their habitat, than 'prisoned' in a zoo. The visitor would also feel uncomfortable with smell and dirty environment in the zoo.
The stakeholder must move quickly to save this zoo, otherwise the animals condition there will getting worse. If the zoo is in good condition, it will attract many visitors, and it could increase the regional income.
Bhayu N
Yogyakarta
Thats's all thank you ^^
----EDIT----
Sir,
I was so disgusted to hear about your article about Taru Jurug Animal Park on April 12th , 2016. I don't know that there's a zoo with damaged facilities where's not too far from my city. Both of the management and regional government must take responsibilities here.
I can't imagine, how could animals live happily and healthy in such condition. They'd rather released to their habitat, than 'prisoned' in a zoo. The visitor would also feel uncomfortable with smell and dirty environment in the zoo.
The stakeholder must move quickly to save this zoo, otherwise the animals condition there will getting worse. If the zoo is in a good condition, it will attract many visitors, and it could increase the regional income.
Bhayu N
Yogyakarta
..zoo with damaged facilities which is not too far from my city
ReplyDelete..uncomfortable with the smell and the dirty
..zoo is in a good condition
Cmiiw.
You only did very minor mistakes, your opinion is also nicely composed. It's a very good opinion😁
thanks for the suggestions :3
Deletebtw i don't put the because it is an adjective :3
DeleteABN, smelly would be the adj. 😊
ReplyDelete